The Lean Enterprise Academy will be running their annual UK Lean Summit from 14 – 16 November. Here are the details:
UK Lean Summit 2016: Learning Lean, Lean Learning
14th – 16th November 2016
Chesford Grange Hotel, Kenilworth, UK
The theme for our 2016 Lean Summit is Lean Learning, Learning Lean. Learning is fundamental to a successful Lean transformation. It should be both embedded into any Lean implementation (process) and be part of the outcomes (results.) This year we want to explore how the best organisations are learning to learn and how we can learn Lean more effectively.
Key questions for this year’s UK Lean Summit
- What are the best ways to learn Lean?
- What is Lean learning?
- How do you use Lean Transformation Framework (LTF) to transform your business?
- What is the Lean approach to problem solving?
- What are the alternative ways to implement Lean in my organisation?
- What are the fundamentals required to develop a Lean organisation?
- How do the best companies develop their strategies, gain consensus and turn them into action?
- How do the best companies develop and coach leadership to build capability?
- What can we learn from applying Lean across the economy? Examples from manufacturing, retail, service, FMCG, on-line, healthcare and the public sector.
This is a unique opportunity for the Lean Enterprise Academy’s community to come together.
Visit the Lean Enterprise Academy website for more details at www.leanuk.org/leasummit2016
If you require any further information please contact Hannah on email@example.com or telephone 01600 890590.