Why join LCI-UK?
- Membership of LCI-UK gives the opportunity to influence the future of Lean construction in the UK through active involvement; where each person contributes to helping to improve and build a better UK construction industry.
- Membership fees support our website, which we are developing into the first point of call for information about Lean construction in the UK.
- Our growing membership and friends comprise of some of the most knowledgeable practitioners, consultants and academics in the field of Lean construction.
- Support a charity that is dedicated to the development and free promotion of Lean construction and best practice in the UK for the benefit of all.
- Members receive 25% discount on tickets to our annual summit & training day, as well as discounted rates to Media10 events, our partner at UK Construction Week.
Categories of membership
LCI-UK has four membership categories:
Individual / Academic / Student / Corporate
See below for more details and to download application forms.
Individual membership is open to everyone. The fee for an annual membership is £50 +VAT. An individual member has one vote at company meetings.
Academic membership is open to those working and/or studying at an academic institution in the UK and having an ‘ac.uk’ email address. At this time academic membership is £50 + VAT. This is subject to change. Each academic institution has one vote at company meetings.
Student membership is open to those studying at an academic institution in the UK and having an ‘ac.uk’ email address. Student membership of LCI-UK is free.
Corporate membership is open to companies and allows for 10 members with full individual membership rights for a fee of £500 + VAT.
We are very pleased to have the following organisations on board:
A-One +, AECOM Infrastructure & Environment, Aggregate Industries, Amey, Astins, BAM Nuttall, Bourton Group, Bouygues UK, Brian Swain Ltd, Colas, Capenhurst Nuclear Services, Costain, Highways England, Interserve, Jacobs UK, Kilmac, Kirby Group Engineering, M + W Group, Mace, McCarthy and Stone, Mercury Engineering, Morgan Sindall, Skanska, Suiko, Tarmac, Vinci Construction, Vision Contracting, Winthrop Engineering.
Thank you for your support and welcome to our new members!
How to join
Application forms for each category of membership can be downloaded from the links or requested by email from firstname.lastname@example.org.