Mathew is Director of Public Services for Mouchel Infrastructure Services.
Currently Seconded to the Government’s Department for Transport as advisor on the Highway Maintenance Efficiency Programme.
Matthew has 34 years experience in the public sector working for 5 different Local Highway Authorities.
Is final position Director of Environment & Transport for Leicestershire County Council and has presented numerous papers both in UK and internationally on topics such as Asset Management, Highway Maintenance, and Transportation. Winner of numerous UK awards for outstanding achievement.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Highways & Transportation Board
- Director of the LEAN Construction Institute UK
- Former President of ADEPT
- Former Chair of the UK Roads Board
- Former Chair of the Midland Highway Alliance
- Former Chair of the ADEPT Engineering Board