Date(s) - 25/10/2017
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Birmingham Metropolitan College
Categories No Categories
Save the date! This year’s Lean Construction Training Day will take place on Wednesday 25th October at the Birmingham Metropolitan College. It is a public event and is open to anyone. Bookings are now open. For details of the workshops available and to register your place please click on the “book now” link below.
Workshops on offer this year include:
- BIM & Lean
- Developing & Deploying Lean Leaders
- How to Embed Lean and Develop a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Introduction to Lean Construction
- Lean in the Design Phase
- Make Ready in Look Ahead Planning
- Visual Management and Control Rooms
Different workshops are suitable for those with no experience of lean, those with some experienced, and for experienced lean practitioners. All the workshops are facilitated by experienced lean practitioners.
If you are interested in lean in construction, this is a good place to start. We look forward to seeing you in October!